Have you lost your job during Covid-19? Looking to make a career change?
CAO of WNY provides career pathways and support to adults, dislocated workers, and youth entering the job market. We can help with everything from training to resume writing and how to present yourself professionally on platforms such as LinkedIn and more.
In order to get started, please complete our online application.
– Job readiness classes
– Resume assistance
– Job placement assistance
– How to create a Professional Linkedin profile
– Interview preparation
– Work internships
– Financial literacy classes
In order to get started each candidate has to fill in our online application.
Below is the initial list of supporting documents needed with your application:
– Copy of government-issued Photo I.D.
– Copy of income verification if currently working (i.e. pay stub)
– Proof of residence (i.e. utility bill)
For more information reach out to CAO via phone or email the Director of Employment and Training, Joseph Milazzo, Employment and Training Department.
Phone: (716) 881-5150 Ext. 4413