The CAO is continuously monitoring the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Although there are no confirmed cases in this area at this time, please know that we will share additional information on this page as it becomes available.
We are approaching this emerging threat to public health with an abundance of caution and we want you to have appropriate information on what individuals and families can do to protect themselves.
- Stay home if you are sick, and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, etc.).